So, whats new
I've been out of the loop for a while both the forums and the game been doing a bunch of other stuff and just having fun but I haven't really thought about dbd for a while and wanted to get back in so I ask once more what's new.
I've been out of the loop for a while both the forums and the game been doing a bunch of other stuff and just having fun but I haven't really thought about dbd for a while and wanted to get back in so I ask once more what's new.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, "a while" is pretty vague.
Well not that long maybe a couple months like 3 or so.
Well chapter 20 was resident evil with the nemesis, jill and leon with the RPD map.
Mid chapter of that introduced a trickster gameplay update and several survivor appearance updates.
Pinhead from Hellraiser, called The Cenobite is the newest killer currently on the PTB.
Oh thats pretty cool. I didn't expect much at all if I'm being completely honest with you. Like a couple new killers but not Nemesis and Pinhead. Thats pretty neat.
How good are the two new killers
Oh and something else you missed, dbd has lost the Stranger Things licence and all content not owned by players will be removed from the store from November 17th onwards. Hawkins will be unavailable to play on, the map offering will be retired from use, and the teachable perks will become generic bloodweb perks.
Nemesis i think is pretty good, cenobite is fairly buggy on the PTB so it's hard to tell. I'd recommend watching these two vids from otzdarva, or sorry, Not Otzdarva.
New Killer "The Nemesis" - Mori, Survivors, Perks, Add-Ons & more | Dead by Daylight PTB - YouTube
New Killer Pinhead "The Cenobite" - Mori, Perks, Add-Ons & more | Dead by Daylight PTB - YouTube
Nooooo that sucks I love my boy demo how could this be. :(
same old
So long as you own it + any cosmetics you get to keep em as usual, at least :)
Shame nobody new will get to play the puppy though