Stranger Things Perks
Hello Everyone,
i read all the FAQ and responses on Twitter and something is still a bit unclear to me. For those who already own, let’s say Nancy, she is level 50 and Inner Strength is available to all the other survivors in their bloodwebs.
1- if Jake never unlocked inner strength, will he get it after Nov or will he only have access to the generic one?
2- Now let’s say Ace has it and he’s P2, if I prestige him, does he still have access to Inner Strength in his P3 or will it only be the generic one available?
3- What about future survivors? Will they have access to Inner Strength since it was already available in the pool or will they only have access to the generic ones?
4- Since generic ones will be available in the general pool overall, will we make sure that they don’t show up for those who already have the licensed ones to avoid double grinding?
cheers
Comments
The generic perk will have the same effect as the current version of Inner Strength.
And yes, it should not appear in the bloodweb if you already have the perk.
Thank you for the quick answer! Yes I am aware that they will have the same effect, I read the FAQ. Since the Visual is different, it can be a way to brag (just like legacy skins, My Quentin has Inner strength and not yours kinda brag Lol) hence why I asked 4 questions with a scenario so I don’t get a « if you have the character », I clearly stated that I do. So to word it differently, For those who own the Stranger things Chapter in full, we will never see the generic perks in our builds, on released and unreleased survivors/killers, right?
I'm actually going to check that for you because my understanding of it, is that all of them will be made generic. I could well be wrong on that though, but will check.
OK, I've double checked...rather confusing answer that I've been deciphering though!
If you own Stranger Things or the related character for the perk - then it will use the Stranger Things text/image and not the generic ones. So Inner Strength would stay as Inner Strength for your characters.
If you don't own it, you would see the new generic versions.
And no, you won't see two versions of the perk appearing in your bloodweb.
Ah perfect !! Thank you Mandy !!