Is deliverance worth it?

Simply, is it worth leveling adam for?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You can use it for solo build. once you unhook someone you can do it with yourself .


    But beware: it works only with your very first hook.

  • It is good but situatinional. I do like the perk because its more fun second chance perk than unbreakable and ds

  • I use it quite a bit when playing solo survivor, then I don't need to rely on someone to get me off the hook. I'm not normally one of the first hooked, and I'm pretty altruistic so always am the one that's making the saves in a match.

  • The only thing I get from Deliverance is a guarantee to be first on hook in this match :D

  • It's a great perk, but it is also very situational since it only works on your first hook.

  • its like second wind. beain caught first makes the perk useless right away, i like second wind more cause the broken status is alot less. and it has a safer way of earnin it.

  • Its a great perk because it lets you unhook yourself and if no one is coming for you and are working on generators it effectively doubles how fast your generators go for the hook.

    The idea behind this is that when there's a hooked survivor and the killer is chasing another theres 2 survivors left. Normally one would go for the rescue while the other works on a generator.

    You unhooking yourself means what would normally be the rescuer can stay on a generator and push twice as much gen progression on the killer.

    However this is situational and normally only happens in a SWF but it does show how powerful it can be.