I have officially listened to this fnaf song 100 times in one day
https://youtu.be/rLeQSd7R-jU
i have no idea why I did this
i have no idea why I did this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its a catchy song but I don't think I could watch it 100 times in one day.
I don't know why I did this it took me from 10:30 pm to 5 am to listen to it 100 times
Ehh, that one was never one of my favorites, but it's definitely catchy.
I now have a headache and it's 5 am goodnight lol
if it was playing in the backround i could see it. i dont have that will power
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZvJY7_gyfwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdOtYgQQjjY&list=PLzHYJzUMVXCEFLSMtNpWrY_uThpB8EMbt&index=182
heres some horror ish songs i enjoy
song slaps but personally i was more a stay calm type of guy
I like this one. My son is a big FNAF fan and he has a whole playlist on YouTube for songs he likes.
https://youtu.be/-sLQxRixZk0