Which perks should I unlock next?

So far I've got Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Jake, Nea, Bill, David, Laurie, Feng and Nancy to 40 and unlocked their teachable perks on the survivor side

On killer side I've got Wraith, Nurse, Hag, Doctor, Plague, Spirit and Trickster to 40 for teachable perks also spent shards to buy Pop goes the Weasel and BBQ & Chilli

So any suggestions on what to go for next?

Comments

  • As survivor - whenever you want. You already have all meta perks

    As killer - Blight for Undying

  • For survivor I suggest Felix has:Visionary(Good on indoor maps) and Desperate measures(Redundant back up for a healing perk).

    But last but not least being Built to Last is insane with good items and can let you deplete the same item twice for the archives.

    For killers its: Billy still has a lot of good perks having Tinkerer,Enduring(Goes well with spirit fury),Lightborn.

    Legion also has good perks if not always the most useful ones: Discordance,Mad grit(You have star struck so you can full meme this perk), and iron maiden for huntress, trickster, and sometimes doctor.

  • Out of the frequently used perks you are missing only killers': Undying (Blight), Tinkerer (Hillbilly), STBFL (Myers) and Bamboozle (Clown). Then there's a bunch of situationally good perks like Enduring, Surveillance, Discordance etc., but they are not must-have.

    If you come up with some specific killers you have in mind when choosing next teachable perks to aim for, it will be easier to answer your question.