What build saves you from "teammates?"

Just had two matches in a row where the survivor behind me was found and all they did was follow me no matter where I ran. Bond won't stop that. Self Preservation won't stop that. Lithe, maybe, but that perk just freezes the game on console and would only give the killer a free hit.

Need a new survivor perk that is meant for solo survivors and is meant to screw over others, like blocking a window or pallet behind you, or if two survivors are being "chased" at once for 10 seconds then break out into a sprint for 5s and hide your aura and scratch marks for 10 seconds (not visible to killers or survivors).

Comments

  • play for yourself, do the objectives, and just use him as bait. Set up scenarios to treat him like a free endurance.

  • I don't think there are or should be any perks that screw over your teammates. If you get people who follow you around like ducklings, I'd use a perk that actually helps, like Prove Thyself.I can't ever use Prove Thyself because most games my teammates don't do gens. They just heal the entire game and leave me to do all the gens.

    Also if you're so upset with teammates, maybe play killer for a while?

  • I find it cute when a survivor becomes a duckling and follows me everywhere. So long as they do gens when we get to one, don't attract the killer intentionally, and can loop the killer decently.

  • Windows Of Opportunity and Sprint Burst would be good for gaining distance and dropping pallets/blocking vaults.

    You could buff those with Quick And Quiet and Fixated as well.

    You'll move faster naturally and when they start chasing you, you can sprint to get away. If they keep following you, you can quietly vault into a locker or hide in a corner and wait for your scratch marks to disappear. If you're exhausted, you can use Windows to drop a pallet in their face or find a vault before they can.

  • @DrVeloxcity said:

    I find it cute when a survivor becomes a duckling and follows me everywhere. So long as they do gens when we get to one, don't attract the killer intentionally, and can loop the killer decently.

    It's cute but they always find me when I'm looking for a totem or something, so I'm like "okay, let's find a gen" lmao