Pinhead Feedback
Behavior you guys blew this killer out of the park, my hype was already huge but you exceeded that even. I love every part about him and can't wait to see what else is coming for him. I do have some slight feedback ideas.
His chains are fairly weak since they break so easy, all id say ask is make them have a durability of some sorts where it takes like 1 or .75 seconds before a chain breaks by an object. This change is the main one, his chains are far too underwhelming at the moment.
Holding the Lament Configuration pauses the Chain Hunt timer? I don't know if this was intended but it seems like locker twins once more, people can hold the cube and hide and chain hunt will never activate. All I'd say is remove the pausing, maybe also make the cube relocate without resseting the timer if they don't interact with it outside of a chase for 30 seconds.
This one is just me but I'd like if passive chains were more active. Maybe make them always spawn while the cube is spawned. Make it like 1 or 2 every now and then, but then during chain hunt it's much much more. This would make prioritizing the cube really important and add some good extra built in slowdown.
I love this Paragraph so much and this will be an instant buy and new main the moment he is released, and I'm really excited to see what the team can do with him. I hope this feedback could possibly help!
Comments