New Perk Type = Change some old perks

Now that we have Scourge Hook perks, the devs should seriously consider revamping old perks to be more powerful, while balancing them as Scourge perks.

As a Pig main, Hangman’s Trick screams out to me, desperately wanting to be relevant.

Comments

  • I personally don't see why old hangman's trick that allowed faster hook respawns was a problem and got removed. It's one perk out of four slots that makes one option from survivors not as effective.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I personally don't see why old hangman's trick that allowed faster hook respawns was a problem and got removed. It's one perk out of four slots that makes one option from survivors not as effective.

    You meet sabo teams one trial out of 100, and even then you usually dodge the lobby when you see 4 toolboxes and 4 sparse hook offerings. So nobody would use such a perk.

  • they changed it in the same patch when they changed how sabotage works, I believe. I guess they felt it just wasn’t good enough anymore


  • I feel like Hangman’s Trick could end up being the Thrill of the Hunt or Undying for scourge perks.

    something like, “scourge hooks can’t be sabotaged.

    2 additional scourge hooks spawn in the trial”


    that way, even when used by itself, it still functions well, by giving you a few hooks that just can’t be messed with