Has anyone considered the environmental consequences of over-harvesting these plants?
I am so sad when I see a dead, grey, lifeless canker :'(
I am so sad when I see a dead, grey, lifeless canker :'(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the environmental effects will directly result in more goopy droppy killers.
Me, too, but harvesting is natural. The Entity is expelling unwanted stuff, and we're helping. After all, it's out there and easy to get.
We're kinda like pilot fish, helping get rid of, and make use of the gak.
No what it actually is is the entity trying to distract you to make you not do gens.
The devs stated this before the event.
lol we actually plant the canker before the match so we are responsibly harvesting