I just got this message when opening the game in the PTB.
I'm checking on that for you.
Do you family share the account or anything?
@Mandy said:Do you family share the account or anything?
@Mandy said:
Nobody has access to my steam account.
That's really strange. I have reported it to the team, they say you're ok to click yes to get past this though.
@Mandy said:That's really strange. I have reported it to the team, they say you're ok to click yes to get past this though.
Great! Thank you for telling me!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm checking on that for you.
Do you family share the account or anything?
Nobody has access to my steam account.
That's really strange. I have reported it to the team, they say you're ok to click yes to get past this though.
Great! Thank you for telling me!