Survivors Trying To Lead Killer To The Other Survivors

I was playing as killer and one of the survivors kept trying to lead me to the other survivors. I in turn started ignoring the other survivors and focused on the one leading me to them.

Suffice it to say the survivor didn't seem to understand why I went after them since they were trying to help me. I'm curious on others survivors opinions on survivors who do this and if the killer should focus on the one survivor doing it.

Comments

  • I 100% appreciate the killer going after the survivor that's trying to screw over the teammates. I've had matches where killers have gone after the survivor that kept trying to lead them to teammates on gens while in first chase - they'd circle the gen to try to get killer to go after the other survivors. The killer would facecamp that survivor then once they die the killer would play the game normal - I give killers like that sacrifice at end as thanks for getting rid of that teammate. I like that they are punishing the teammate for trying to sandbag because there are plenty of killers that unfortunately reward that play.

  • Since working with the killer is bannable, and I assume the other way around, yes killers should take out the troublemaker. Some people play the game to troll and others are bored and think it will be funny to screw over their teammates. I had a Steve go AFK against a Pig with madgrit and agitation a few weeks ago. She kept holding him, putting him down to hook people, and then picking him up to resume chasing us. I've seen streams where people thought this was funny but at the end of the day you're aiding the killer and giving them an unfair advantage. I managed to hold off that killer at a pallet she couldn't break but tried to mindgame while my other two teammates did gens and we got out. Karma also meant the AFK Steve with a trap on his head(who miraculously could move again) died to EGC trying to find hatch. I reported them both. Good on you for getting rid of a headache. If you want to kill opponents either play killer or Apex.