Will you buy skin(s) for ST chapter during the sale?
-50% off is very good deal since then they will be like a legacy items.
-50% off is very good deal since then they will be like a legacy items.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. I've been wanting the Demo-hunting outfit for Nancy ever since I saw it, to me it's her iconic outfit. I just didn't want to invest ten dollars in it as I don't play her a lot yet. Additionally I'll buy Jonathan since he'll also be half off (I'm pretty much guaranteed to never pay fifteen dollars for a "legendary" skin - I get that they're essentially entirely new characters but when you can get most new characters for five dollars that's a little ridiculous to me). Lastly I'll throw in a spare for Steve.
50 percent off cosmetic prices is honestly about where I think the prices should be anyway.
I definitely will. I prefer Steve to Jonathan but will be getting the skin just so I have it. FOMO in action lol. I may also buy some of the cosmetics I don't have too.