Supernatural

Wouldn't it be cool if DbD added Supernatural content to the game? Think about it, there'd be 2 survivors right off the bat, Sam and Dean. There's a whole lot of different kind of monsters that aren't in the game, wendigo, demon, vampire, werewolf, skin walkers, Djinn, dragon, Leviathans even angels. There are even more survivors that could be added but you get the jist. There's A Lot of potential content there! I'm just curious, already knowing that there's gonna be haters and nay sayers, but how many other people would be interested in that?? Let's get a few different discussions going to maybe get the idea out there if enough of you want to.

Comments

  • I love the Supernatural series, and I think Sam and Dean would make great survivors, but I just can't ever see BHVR being interested in getting it.

  • It would be cool, but its incredibly unlikely. The series has been quite dormant for a pretty long time.