Archives. It's time to change something.

The archives have added new content to the game, the ability to expand the knowledge of characters, tasks for players and rift. And everything seems to be cool and even experienced players have something to do in the game, but let's figure it out in order.

1) The quality of stories is falling.

I've been noticing this for a long time. Ace Visconti, The Huntress, Kate Denton-these are just a few examples of frankly bad stories that seem to have been deliberately stretched! Do you remember the Hunter's memories?- The essence of the character was revealed completely, from a man who "despised" his father, to the moment when he began to "idolize" him. The story fully reveals the character, and even now, when the 8th book has already been published, it is interesting to read it! What do we get now?- The Finger of Chaos!- Cool, what is this story about?-About how he hurt others on the first 4 pages, and then he liked someone there... Seriously? Half of the story can be compressed to almost half without losing its meaning! I won't say that there was some super interesting story about the "Doctor", but even it was interesting to read! Spirit... Although I don't like the character, but it was interesting!

2) Chalenges.

At first, they attracted me, and it was interesting to study them, but... Guys! Already the 8th volume of the archives reproduces almost the same thing with minimal changes! This is already beginning to be frankly annoying. You can reduce the number of tests by making them more... adapted for the characters in question. So that even at lower levels there are fewer of them, but they become "more difficult", more interesting.

3) Rift?

I, like most players, have probably already come to terms with the fact that most awards will not be something "super cool"anyway. But now I want to talk not so much about the "Rift", but about the" alien "sets of cosmetics that are common in the "Rift" and have appropriate tests. I suggest the following. Add 1-2 memories for the characters marked in the "Rift", I'm not talking about grandiose stories-no, save them for books. 1-2 pages telling interesting stories or facts from the life of the characters. This will look more "correct" in the current conditions. Again, in the current reality of viewing stories, this is very difficult to implement. Therefore, in the archives, you can make a separate tab "Database Archive", where you can view the memories of any character! This will be much more convenient than remembering which of the books contains the desired character! The only one with whom problems can arise is to observe, the memories are chaotic, and the video about him also does not add up to a general "picture".

4) "Trinkets".

There are already quite a lot of such items in the game, I think that this will soon create problems when searching for items from players. Well, for example, the player does not like some keychains at all, he would like to get rid of them and not remember them anymore. I suggest making an additional "storage" for keychains, where the player will simply move all the keychains that he does not like or will not be interested in and from which he can pick up any of them at any time. Or create some basic filters to search for "Survivor", "Killer", "Halloween", "New Year"...

P.S. I really hope for the rapid development of the archives. The current situation may have been good to start with, but now... now it's time to change something.

Comments