Will Hawkins be reworked as a 2nd Lery's Map?
Please correct me, if I'm wrong, since I don't remember the stream/Q&A where the Devs said this (at least a year ago), but they said that we might see another area of Lery's in the future.
So I guess that we might see HNL reworked as a Lery's map with all things which point towards the Upside Down and the show removed. The general layout might stay the same as well.
I know there are many people who don't like this map, although I wonder why. It is my favourite one of the indoor maps (as killer and survivor). Maybe because I don't play killers like Nurse, Billy, Huntress etc often....
What do you think?
Comments
According to this post:
The answer is no.
I'd still bet they change it or use the concept of a lab to add to Lery's. But because that isn't the HNL map anymore, it "doesn't exist".