RIP Hawkins : (
I am really sad to hear we are losing Stranger Things content. The bittersweet part of it all is we have exclusive characters now that no one will be able to obtain. I hate how this license stuff works I was it wasnt this way I was looking forward to seeing some sweet Stranger things cosmetics like Billy and what not.
Comments
I'm really sad too, I basically started dbd with the intro of Stranger Things because I'm a switch player and it came to switch like the week after Stranger Things came to the game. As much as I don't like playing on Hawkins, I'm really going to miss that map and I'm really sad that Stranger Things is leaving. I was so sure that Stranger Things was eventually going to be a license with a tome and I was really looking forward to those challenges, WELP guess I won't be getting my wish. I'm also gonna miss finding out Stranger Things is getting more cosmetics and what those will be.
Maybe they will be able to put challenges in the tome now that the perks are going to be non teachables.
and atleast they are allowing us to exclusively have the characters.