Isn't the ptb due tomorrow? Where's the reveal trailer?
Or am I mixing up timeframes?
Or am I mixing up timeframes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’ll believe the trailer’s tomorrow.
They show it 30min before it drops or something like that
im pretty sure the reveal trailer used to drop together with the PTB...
i might very well be wrong about that though.
Well, it's not "due", as it's not been officially announced, but it's heavily rumoured. I imagine it's not gonna happen today though because of the stranger things news.
tomorrow
i meant 'due' as in 'this is the usual timeframe for things
It is sometimes on Wednesdays apparently
Are you sure? It was always tuesdays.. except for some few times I guess. But rumors have the 17th as well.
well in the end nothing officially confirmed so we will see I guess
They've been so crazy when it comes to when reveal trailers actually are, who knows. Such as: Blight and Trickster didn't have a trailer until a week after they released, Twins didn't get one until on release (but did have a few smaller trailers), and Nemesis had one an hour before ptb. So who's to actually say? Maybe I'm thinking of something else then what you're asking, idk.
Would be kinda lame to end all the teasing with
"Oh yeah it's Pinhead, have fun xx"
Then again, as the comment above states...who knows, really.
Yeah... after all the tease and hype, when we just get dropped with they PTB, it feels like having your Xmas presents ruined by your Brother... I miss the pre-release spotlights.