Does Anyone Else Feel Like the Game is Purposely Spamming Indoor Maps Today?
Feels more forced than usual…
Feels more forced than usual…
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, if it's Hawkins specifically, I think the reason has been made rather clear.
Sigh. No, not specifically- all.
Then it's just tough luck, I guess.
Since SBMM started, I thought I was getting indoor maps more often than usual, so I started keeping track. Out of 51 games I played as killer in the last week or so I kept track where no offerings were burnt, 21 were indoor maps. So I either have incredibly ######### luck, cuz most of those games were on Huntress, or they have been more common recently.
I've been getting a ton of Red Forest lately 😐
played a few and all outdoors
I haven’t had any Indoor Maps yet either.
Guess it’s just my bad luck then. 😓
If it helps you feel better, I just got tunneled to death on an outdoor map.
LMFAO I literally laughed out loud reading that! So thank you! 🤣🤣🤣