New killer ideas
I think the next or one of few coming killers should be the Grim Reaper. He already has a weapon, the scythe. The community of dead by daylight can come together to think of skills for him or the creators of the game shall do so.
I think the next or one of few coming killers should be the Grim Reaper. He already has a weapon, the scythe. The community of dead by daylight can come together to think of skills for him or the creators of the game shall do so.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’d like to see them add jason voorhees from Friday the 13th would be a great addition and maybe a few survivors from the films.
I had a chapter idea with the reaper as the Killer.
Chapter Idea: Misery Loves Company (V1) — Dead By Daylight
Here it is if you want to read it.
I would love to see Eddie glusking from outlast behavior please I've been dreaming of this killer his chase theme should be the same with outlast and his Mori would be a lot like Myers but he grabs them stabs them 5 times and steps on their face like the death scenes from outlast.please make this happen and cooperate with red barrels..Also the the map should be the mount massive asylum and it should be a closed space with corridors and failed experiments that gluskin done don't let this flop