The New Killer

I've seen a few people around talking about spring trap in DBD, and I love Fnaf and DBD, but I personally think that he won't ever make it into the game, while fnaf as a whole is iconic to the indie horror genre, I just don't think he's an iconic enough character to be a licensed killer in the game, does anyone else agree?

Comments

  • eh, hes one of the most icionic in the jumpscare genre

  • I couldn't play the fnaf games for long, only tried the first one. Even though you get a warning with the music box I swear I had a mini heart attack every time I was caught by the animatronics, not sure if that's how you spell it.

    If they managed to get that kind of scare into the game though I would absolutely love it, putting me on edge again which only scratch mirror myers does right now.

  • @Purgatorian said:

    I couldn't play the fnaf games for long, only tried the first one. Even though you get a warning with the music box I swear I had a mini heart attack every time I was caught by the animatronics, not sure if that's how you spell it.

    If they managed to get that kind of scare into the game though I would absolutely love it, putting me on edge again which only scratch mirror myers does right now.

    I do agree, if they could manage to get the same scare as there is in the fnaf games, then I think he would be a great addition to the game

  • Like FNAF or not, it's one of the most well-known horror franchises out there.

    Also, they executed Stranger Things into DBD, so I'm sure it could work.