I asked this same question but for killer earlier, what survivors should i level up first?
So far I have the chad, David King, done. Not sure who to go with after him tho
So far I have the chad, David King, done. Not sure who to go with after him tho
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Meg and Feng exhaustion perks help a lot in the beginning
Bill and/or Meg, I can't think of anyone else with 2 top tier perks at a time.
Claudette if you want self-heal. Tapp had Detective’s Hunch, which is great for totem hunting.
Feng is great for new players. As is Kate (Windows of Opportunity).
Meg and Bill definitely have great perks that will always be of value.
Claudette if you actually are often in the situation where selfhealing makes sense. It’s not a bad perk but has a bad reputation because of people using it in the wrong situations.