Victor buff and midwich god window fix

I feel that Victor (Twins power) should not be kickable after a succesful hit, like when you down a survivor or you hit them but they have borrowed time.

I mean, i succesfully landed a hit so why should i be punished for it? the animation is fine but it should not be vulnerable.

I also think that the god windows in the second floor of midwich (the one connecting two classrooms between each other) has no counterplay unless you play a ranged killer and they should add a breakable wall next to it, and not on the other wall it as it is right now.

What do you think?

Comments

  • I think maybe a small window to kick him will suffice (3 seconds) with a trade off of kicking him makes Charlotte see that survivor's aura for 12 seconds with undetectable.

    I don't believe victor should be able to be kicked while stationary though or at least not for free.

  • The window in Midwich I have never seen as a issue. If you can't successfully mind game them just make them fast vault it and it will be blocked by entity. I usually stand in the hallway so I can fake back and forth until I get the hit or it's blocked and they try to run. Agree on the Vik part though he is punished whether you hit or not seems weird.

  • Victor buff lmao

  • @CrowVortex said:

    I think maybe a small window to kick him will suffice (3 seconds) with a trade off of kicking him makes Charlotte see that survivor's aura for 12 seconds with undetectable.

    I don't believe victor should be able to be kicked while stationary though or at least not for free.

    mabye, the 3 seconds to kick but keep the 5 sec animation, but also smooth the animation. idk i doubt they will go back to just 3 seconds. but hope they will atleast smooth the animation

  • @CrowVortex said:

    I think maybe a small window to kick him will suffice (3 seconds) with a trade off of kicking him makes Charlotte see that survivor's aura for 12 seconds with undetectable.

    I don't believe victor should be able to be kicked while stationary though or at least not for free.

    i agree that the windows of time to kick him should be 3 seconds instead of 5, but idon't feel like punishing the survivors for a mistake i made (missing the hit or crashing against objects), there are already add-ons who punishes survivors who kick him.

    victor is already hard to kick when stationary because by the time you see it most probably you have been revealed by him already so charlotte can switch back rapidly and jump at you, but if you stealth all the way to him it's fair that you can kill him, and certain add-ons gives you exposed status effect if you kill him anyways

  • @legacycolt said:

    Victor buff lmao

    explain yourself a little more thank you, otherwise don't even comment.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2433081#Comment_2433081

    mabye, the 3 seconds to kick but keep the 5 sec animation, but also smooth the animation. idk i doubt they will go back to just 3 seconds. but hope they will atleast smooth the animation

    That seems fair, perhaps not but i'd hope they'd at least do something in the long run.

    @ilveroarbiter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2433081#Comment_2433081

    i agree that the windows of time to kick him should be 3 seconds instead of 5, but idon't feel like punishing the survivors for a mistake i made (missing the hit or crashing against objects), there are already add-ons who punishes survivors who kick him.

    victor is already hard to kick when stationary because by the time you see it most probably you have been revealed by him already so charlotte can switch back rapidly and jump at you, but if you stealth all the way to him it's fair that you can kill him, and certain add-ons gives you exposed status effect if you kill him anyways

    A missed pounce is already 3 seconds, that's fine and plenty of time for a survivor interaction. A pounce on an injured person is 5 seconds and generally overkill for another survivor to kick him without a penalty if in close proximity. Bear in mind no perks work while controlling victor, so whatever pressure you gained is lost if another survivor heals the downed one before you get there with Charlotte. So it could be suggested to have a quick skillcheck for the 0.35 seconds it takes to kick victor.

    I suppose that's true, though i'd still like an skillcheck interaction there for the 0.35 seconds to kick.

  • @CrowVortex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2433146#Comment_2433146

    That seems fair, perhaps not but i'd hope they'd at least do something in the long run.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2433185#Comment_2433185

    A missed pounce is already 3 seconds, that's fine and plenty of time for a survivor interaction. A pounce on an injured person is 5 seconds and generally overkill for another survivor to kick him without a penalty if in close proximity. Bear in mind no perks work while controlling victor, so whatever pressure you gained is lost if another survivor heals the downed one before you get there with Charlotte. So it could be suggested to have a quick skillcheck for the 0.35 seconds it takes to kick victor.

    I suppose that's true, though i'd still like an skillcheck interaction there for the 0.35 seconds to kick.

    what i want is the nerf to victor to be reverted but thats not gonna happen :(