perks folder

1.PNG

I like doing several different perk builds in Dead by Daylight, each with 1 different purpose and even a name :)


But sometimes I find it annoying to have to assemble them every time I play a new game and it crossed my mind that it would be interesting for the game to have a system of "folders" to save different sets of Perks, being possible to organize ... 7 or 8 presets of sets, I think it would make the pre-game more interesting, I drew an idea of ​​what it would be like:

thanks!

Comments

  • Yes please. I would like this so much.

    It is probably one of the best quality of life changes they can do.

    Well, less grind beats it tho.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    Yes please. I would like this so much.

    It is probably one of the best quality of life changes they can do.

    Well, less grind beats it tho.

    yes kkkkkkk, I did it in the Windows Paint 20 minutes ago, but let's spread this idea, who knows, maybe it reaches Behavior's ears 
    


  • We need this so much!

    Sometimes the Tome demands a particular playstyle and I like to completely replace my perks to be completely focussed on getting challenge complete. I would love to be able to save some of my builds for the next time they come up, and be able to revert to my default build.

    I also sometimes see 2 or more flashlights in the lobby and would love to quickly bring in Franklins, StarStruck and Mad Grit before the timer ends. With 6 pages of perks and me struggling to remember the names of them, it makes it really difficult.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    We need this so much!

    Sometimes the Tome demands a particular playstyle and I like to completely replace my perks to be completely focussed on getting challenge complete. I would love to be able to save some of my builds for the next time they come up, and be able to revert to my default build.

    I also sometimes see 2 or more flashlights in the lobby and would love to quickly bring in Franklins, StarStruck and Mad Grit before the timer ends. With 6 pages of perks and me struggling to remember the names of them, it makes it really difficult.

    Would bring much more practicality to the game. This situation with the flashlights you mentioned really seems to give an advantage to the survivors.


    Also looking for perks in the last seconds is very unconfortavel, because there are several and the list keeps increasing as we release more characters.


    Lets shere this post, maybe it will come true!