Pin head and springtrap mori ideas
Make a mori for either of the characters
Make a mori for either of the characters
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Springtrap:
Turns his victim over, the victim panics, he stomps the victim in the chest, pinning them down while they struggle to breathe. During that time, he gently places a Fredbear springlock head on the victim until it's halfway placed, then forcefully pushes the Fredbear head until it's fully in, breaking the springlocks which painfully kills the victim. At the end, he screams at his deceased victim with the classic FNAF 3 jumpscare sound.
I'm sure someone can do it better than I did tho.
I like the creativity
If I had one for either I would of made it
I think that's great.
Thanks. Also congrats on 3k posts!
Thanks.
Ohh i didn't even notice with my theories
I don’t know how gruesome we would be able to get, but with spring trap, I would like to see the survivor forcibly shoved inside of the suit, through the mouth.
With pinhead, I think I would like to see chains pulling them into the box.
If Springtrap had an Axe he would gruesomly hack and slash the survivor, at the last moment a short jumpscare with the final blow to the jaw [As a joke reference to the bite of 87]
No axe I would say he would pick up the survivor by the neck, survivor screams as they are face to face with Springtrap, Springtrap does a small Jumpscare and snaps the survivors neck then drops them to the ground.
No springlock suits or heads since would be weird if he magically summon a mascot costume for a mori and would probably make the mori bit longer than usual.
Tried to quote my concept but got an error for 'too much data' lol. Here's the link: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/272901/springtrap-chapter-concept-ai-suits#latest
"Springtrap picks up a downed Survivor so they are eye to eye. The animatronic Killer screams in their face before biting down on their head hard, the jaws noticably crunching down on the head bit by bit as the Survivor screams and kicks. Eventually, the Survivor dies and Springtrap drops them, stepping on their chest and over the corpse before returning to regular gameplay."