My Killer Adepts.
Well, it goes from top to bottom, then top to bottom and top to bottom. Well, my first adept was with Freddy and the last and most recent, about 15 minutes ago, was from Twins.
I took advantage of the MMR to make a 2 or 3.
But it was worth losing a few games on purpose to make the system consider me to be a half noob with a few killers when in fact I am faking it. Lol

Comments
Is it supposed to be like S tier easy and D tier hard?
I have done all killer adepts in red ranks and I really disagree with lot of those.
It's a shame you didn't record how many games it took to get the adepts. For some reason I don't understand, I had a huge problem with Adept Nemesis. I think it took me about 10 attempts and that was straight after rank reset.
Also, you should attempt Adept Nurse while the SBMM is still on as it is very difficult if you aren't a good Nurse player.
My experience for killer adepts red ranks is like this:
S hardest
D easiest
It is not from the easiest to the most difficult, in fact I put them in order from oldest to most recent, For example Freddy was my first adept for 1 year and I have no idea how I got it because I didn't even realize it, Myers he was the second, Trapper the third, Legion the fourth, Nemesis the fifth, and so on. Until reaching Pyramid-Head Adept, I achieved that achievement yesterday by taking advantage of the MMR.
That is bad, but since I have a good memory, I can say that the adept of Trapper, Legion, Nemesis, Wraith, Deathslinger, Huntress, Trickster, Doctor, Blight, Twins and PH, I got them on the first try, the rest required more games.
The Adept of Nurse may leave it to me for last, I still need to master it well.