Question about BBQ & chilly
So the point of BBQ is the insensitive the killer to leave the hook area but showing him the position of a new target. Sense I came back (I left right after they made the first change to bbq) it seems like about 50% of the time no one shows up on it which leads to me wondering are they in lockers or really close. I feel like 46m(i think that's what it is) is quite alot of area they could be in making me stick around and check and most the time I don't see anyone. So the question is does anyone else feel like 46m is a little bit to big? BBQ is really just a bp booster at this point imo
Comments
I'm still in the bp grind so I'm definitely running it. I just feel like it use to promote leaving the hook now like 7/10 times i end up catching some one coming for the unhook because BBQ didn't show any info and I was checking the area
People can hide in lockers, on hide behind a gen. Both hide their auras.
Search around the hook if you see no one. Chances are, at peast 1 person is there
Yes it will I only camp if I catch someone with the gates open and I'm trying to secure me a 1k. But I have lost a good amount of time running around the area going was it lockers or is someone here lol
Iron Maiden and BBQ and Chili 😏
Now thats just mean lol
Well my doc doesn't have it yet but when he does thanks for the tip.
The grind is real
It's as mean as Unbreakable Decisive Strike :p
Another thing people don’t realize the aura is only utilizable on a few killers. While for the majority it’s worthless I saw someone say it’s a great perk on Trapper. I laughed so hard.
Its honestly so cruel, but its so funny. Seeing only 3 survivors and then hearing a scream across the map instantly alerting you to the 4th hiding survivor is a dopamine machine.
incentivize and since
sorry but I don't mind being that guy. I don't like having to assume what a person means without reading further.
True and I didn't say I wouldn't do it 😏
My bad thanks for the correction👍