Does Hex: no one escapes death still onehit?
I was looking for some perks to build and I wanted to use Noed since it onehits survivors when the gates are being opened. In the description there is nothing about instant dying state, did they nerf it?
I was looking for some perks to build and I wanted to use Noed since it onehits survivors when the gates are being opened. In the description there is nothing about instant dying state, did they nerf it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No it’s still the Same.
it applies the Exposed Status effect to survivors, which makes them in one bit going to the dying state by M1 hits.
Okay, Thank you very much :D
Keep in mind the effect ends if the totem gets cleansed or if no totem is available when etc triggers