Do we have statistics about who gets smacked in intro videos the most?

Did anyone ever sit down and keep a statistic in which survivor gets smacked the most in the various intro videos if it's NOT the chapter's survivor or if the chapter doesn't have a survivor?

Comments

  • Don't know but I had some enjoyment when meg was tossed in the RE trailer even though I play more survivor than killer

  • @Afius said:

    Don't know but I had some enjoyment when meg was tossed in the RE trailer even though I play more survivor than killer

    was surprised she was still a playable character tbh

  • Survivors that get injured in a killer's trailer, huh... a few actually.

    Twins

    Deathslinger

    Trapper (OG trailer, where Claudette was white and Meg as black, so a really old trailer.)

    Legion

    Nemesis

    Those are the only chapters I can see where we see a survivor's perspective on them getting hurt, there are also some more interesting trailers where they attack the camera, but... I don't see a survivor in those ones, nor hear one.

    I guess Spirit's could count as well, since it's speculated that she hurt Adam, but I don't remember it being physically shown