8 times Coldwind in under 2 hours

5 matches as survivor: Cowshed, torment creek, 2 thompson house, rotten field ( 4 huntresses and 1 wraith btw )

3 matches learning Nurse with controller: Cowshed, torment creek ( both lost because I couldn't see a thing ), coldwind again

I honestly DCed at the third as Nurse because I couldn't take it anymore

Comments

  • Combination of bad luck and the fact that 3 Maps are disabled. But mostly bad luck, happens.

  • Part of maps being random is...that they can appear consecutively A LOT.

    Last month I had 7 Midwich in a row...and then 5 Lery's in a row

    Last Tuesday I had every map - when I would get a repeat it would be a different variation. It's all... random.

    I've gotten to where if I get a map 2-3 times in a play session I will throw in a map offering any more.

  • Also I forgot to mention one survivor match against Nurse on thompson house, so 3 times thompson for a total of 9