MMR feedback #367

Survivor:

My survivor games have not really changed, you win some you lose some, but generally I am having fun. I do appreciate that I am no longer matched with god nurses and instead get killers players on my skill level.


Killer:

My killer games however are really unenjoyable now. Previously, much like my survivor games, I win some and I lose some, as it should be. But now my last 24 games were more along the lines of "you lose some and then you lose some more and I hope you enjoy getting taunted throughout the entire match". I am NOT a good killer, I think I am a perfectly fine green rank killer, which is where I resided before mmr. I could get kills and I generally felt like I had an impact on the match.

Since mmr has been enabled I exclusively face survivors way above my skill level, it's not even funny. I don't feel like I have any impact on the outcome of the trials whatsoever, as they usually end with only 1k at max. If I am lucky the survivors are good sports and don't taunt me, but more often then not they do.

It also doesn't seem to matter whether I play a killer I play a lot or a killer I just bought from the store, the survivors always are top notch with full meta loadouts and here I am in my first legion game with discordance and nothing else. I thought the point of mmr is to get matched with players on your skill level but I feel like I am continuously being thrown into matches where I literally can't win (i.e. get at least a 2k). I thought sbmm would see how I am getting rofl stomped over and over again and give me survivors more on my skill level, but apparently this is supposed to happen because nothing changed over the last 24 matches.

Comments