Why is he hurt when he's wearing both Manager's Vest and Relaxed Jeans?
because dwight a pp heAD
I guess it was meant to be wear and tear before prestige. I believe the new black and blue head goes with it as well
@MyNamePete said:because dwight a pp heAD
No u >:(
I love when i ask about Dwight, 3 people with Dwight picture show up :x
RuneStarr said: @MyNamePete said:because dwight a pp heAD No u >:(
** Because Dwight is a smol boi and needs protecting from jake**
@Milo said: Why is he hurt when he's wearing both Manager's Vest and Relaxed Jeans?
I do not know, he entered too many lockers i guess
Myers - Stalking Intensifies! Dwight - Entering locker Myers - (._. )
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
because dwight a pp heAD
I guess it was meant to be wear and tear before prestige. I believe the new black and blue head goes with it as well
No u >:(
I love when i ask about Dwight, 3 people with Dwight picture show up :x
** Because Dwight is a smol boi and needs protecting from jake**
I do not know, he entered too many lockers i guess
Myers - Stalking Intensifies!
Dwight - Entering locker
Myers - (._. )