RCPD Map fix

I actually like the map, but I'm not unsympathetic to some of the complaints. Not all are valid, but I will agree the map is to big. I manage fine on it but that's because I've memorized the map. In my opinion I think as it is right now if everyone has good knowledge of the map and with 4 normal survivors and a normal killer, ie not using op addons or items, its survivor sided. So before we all agree on this ask yourself do you want to make it killer sided?

My fix is simple: turn off rooms. Maybe even parts of the wings. I'm sure there's a way to do it and not interrupt the flow of the map. I would however suggest that you add the third floor into the mix that way you have more variation then turning off one part of one wing. I could seriously go into heavy detail thinking about how i would manipulate the map to make it smaller but balanced as possible but I think we should let behavior figure it out.

Comments