R1 killer
I just bought this game 2 weeks ago and played like 90 hours promoted to R1 and now get bored so quick. Why? Because i realized if you dont play T1 killers and camp 1 then u will never ever win a game. It is not fair for both side. I really really do not like camp but i feel like if i choose not to camp 1 or focus 1 till he/she die i can never win a game.
Comments
so proof of my rank and play hours, it is good game but it really need to change something.
Is not a competitive game just play for fun. :)
Not really a good idea to climb the ranks so fast, every killer can win at rank 1 without camping. Some are harder than others, but all is possible with enough effort
i know it is not a competitive game, but after end the game always get commend like Dog SXXT camper or something like that,feel so bad man.
Im stuck in green ranks 😃✨
yes i main Nemesis and Doctor so far i found when i play The Spirit, Nurse it is super ez to get 4 kills but Legion Plague Pig are like hmmmm??? 2 mins = 3 g gone
I been rank 1 for years and I play killers like Clown 😂 I win more games than I lose games. Do I think i'm a god? No....but its not hard to kill survivors without camping.
i play lot Clown, he is amazing killer if u can hit his bottle, but it really need Redhead's Pinky Finger. He is first lvl 50 killer i have so far lol
I am not complaining just feel some killer like legion Plague Pig, they are super weak at this point. I wish DBD can change something to improve variety of killer during high rank game.
People say lots of stupid stuff after a match even if you don't camp they still say you did, just normal toxic survivor stuff. You can mute chat by clicking on the arrow next to the chat box.
really? i will try it thank you!! that's help lot