Anyone still having lagging issues on PS4
I'm still having lagging issues whenever a killer does any motion eg Huntress throwing her axes. Is anyone else getting this? No other games seem to have any issues and only play online multiplayer so it's not my internet. Have had this since the RE DLC
Comments
Everyone does. Some people who switched to ssd have better experience but there is no way I am going to buy one just for dbd. Na ah.
I'd recommend buying one anyways even if you didn't play DBD. SSD are awesome and relatively cheap compared to HDDs.
If most of the games work great on my console why should I buy ssd? And I fail to see point in ssd being cheaper than hdd since I don't need to buy hdd either.
Because SSD's are... better? If you're one of those "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" kind of people. Kudos to you. However an SSD brings a better performance on everything. HDD's can only go so far.
Yes. They messed the game up a while back, then they fixed it (sorta), then they broke it again.