Based on the lobby background for the chapter, definitely yes!
I think it would be really cool (and thematic to the chapter) to see a map of an abandoned nightclub or some kind of big studio. Something related to music would make a lot of sense. Maybe a concert hall. Anything along those lines would be super neat and also unique design-wise for DBD.
I would love a stage/back stage at a concert map for him. I know the boardroom would be an obvious choice, but I think giving him a stage plays more into his narcissism.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There would be many great options and I'd love to see one added.
Based on the lobby background for the chapter, definitely yes!
I think it would be really cool (and thematic to the chapter) to see a map of an abandoned nightclub or some kind of big studio. Something related to music would make a lot of sense. Maybe a concert hall. Anything along those lines would be super neat and also unique design-wise for DBD.
I voted yes but I want ALL the new chapters maps not just All Kill.
I would love a stage/back stage at a concert map for him. I know the boardroom would be an obvious choice, but I think giving him a stage plays more into his narcissism.
Maybe like a nightclub where The Trickster first preformed. (Like a big place or a little place that includes the outdoor area)