New camping code oversight.

I've had a couple games where this has come into play. Essentially the distance for the camping rule change seems to be a sphere. Which has caused some odd situations.

IE: I was a hag, trapping pallets and windows on the floor directly above my catch, and I was penalized for camping.

I was trolled by some survivors so I face camped one. There was a survivor on the floor above me so I was NOT penalized.

Add into it the times seem to be weird. I've been penalized for trapping the exits of a hook on the farm as the hag as well. I was running around trapping windows and pallets, and in no way even looking at my kill, or even aware of how far away from them I was, I was waiting for them to rescue and them trip a trap on the escape, where I would then pick up the chase.

Comments

  • The game doesnt differ between several floors.
    The distance away from teh hook would be calculated as follows r=(x^2+y^2)^1/2 while z would be completely irrelevant

    Btw, not ranking up is a good thing

  • @Master said:
    The game doesnt differ between several floors.
    The distance away from teh hook would be calculated as follows r=(x^2+y^2)^1/2 while z would be completely irrelevant

    Btw, not ranking up is a good thing

    agreed 100%

  • The game indeed takes different floors into account, but that doesn't count for hills or elevations, only actual floors of a building.