Am I the only one?

So basically I have a problem and I want to know if others experience something similar as well or if it is a me-problem:

Since the mmr was enabled I have been getting these crazy lag spikes that usually end with the message "connection to host was lost". I get the bp and a dc penalty.

I don't think it's my internet because I can play other online games just fine without any lag or random dcs. I play on switch btw so maybe that's the problem...

Comments

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    So basically I have a problem and I want to know if others experience something similar as well or if it is a me-problem:

    Since the mmr was enabled I have been getting these crazy lag spikes that usually end with the message "connection to host was lost". I get the bp and a dc penalty.

    I don't think it's my internet because I can play other online games just fine without any lag or random dcs. I play on switch btw so maybe that's the problem...

    I think this has gone on for a while for some people and your just experiencing it now

  • As a console player, lag spikes are the norm now.

    It is getting old

  • @Clevite said:

    As a console player, lag spikes are the norm now.

    It is getting old

    The lag spikes don't bother me too much. Don't get me wrong they are obnoxious, but what I am really worried about is the dc that follows. I haven't had issues with dcs for months but now 2 out of my last 3 games ended with a dc