Have Huntress be able to see locker auras at 1 hatchet?

so I'm a huntress main when it comes to killer, and there are times where I'm not chasing a survivor and i have time to reload when I only have 1 hatchet. A change like this doesn't really NEED to be done, because you can just find a locker at jungle gyms or the main building, but it would just be nice to be able to see the aura of the hatchets in lockers when you have 1 hatchet instead of just when you have none. Trickster is able to see auras of his knives when he's low on ammo and not completely drained, which makes sense because he needs more shots to injure someone, but I still think that it would be really nice if huntress was able to see locker auras at 1 hatchet as well.

Comments

  • as a fellow huntress main, I agree. it would be a nice touch and sometimes on certain maps I mean it can take me a minute before I even see a locker.