20+ mins for a killer game
So we're just going to ignore the fact that it takes 20 minutes to find a killer game at rank 1 or are we going to roll out a fix to a problem that keeps coming back every month? I guess it's gonna take me a while to fill all my remaining vials considering that I've already got the 30 from the survivor...
Comments
You cant fix that.
Its an issue caused by design.
right so they apparently have no 'fixed' this in a patch but am i the only person getting no luck still with killer games in the higher ranks.
I think the problem for high ranked Killers is that a lot of Survivors seemed to have been getting their vial, and then suiciding on the hook to move on to the next match to keep grinding. So, they deranked while grinding the vials. But since rank reset happens about 10 days after the event ends, I imagine Red Rank killer lobbies might be problematic until then.
Rank 1 has always had ques.
Deal with it.
Price of Gittin Gud.
Actually that que's at rank 1 have normally always been fine. This event just forced more people onto killer if they want the bonus blood points.