David and Meyers In Cohoots


Well I'm not sure how I could clip on Twitch, but all interested in seeing could jump to 02:30:00 (2 Hours 30 Minutes). Around 02:31:** David was outing Dwight then when I came near he outed me to Mike Meyers. Then from there David just chase survivors and reveal locations all the time. I strongly believe they were using voice comms. In the end, I had to keep running from Davids aura cause he was trying to divulge my location all the time. Then when they eventually caught me, I died and spectate, David was set free by the hatch. Humph. That part of the game is annoying and first time it happened to me. Ruined the enjoyment of the game so hard for us other 3 players. And the reason I'm posting is because DBD wouldnt allow me to click the thumbs and report the nuisance, is it because its some kind of hack block to not report? o.o Eh I doubt but strange to happen. SMH.

In the spirit of the event, the games before were genuine, Harvesting in chillness and some games real competitive.

Comments

  • hehe.. deleted the old one.

    Well since there is an event.. chances of anyone getting banned for farming gonna probably be nil.

    Plus... PS4... So unless the Devs have actually setup a ban system on there.... No one gets banned on consoles right now.

    It is annoying... but just move on.

    Don't be surprised to see farmers during an Event. Allot of people farm during these events... then back to normal afterwards.

    Get your vial filled up... Then if they are gonna kill you.. hope it is sooner then later, so you can just jump into another match and get another vial.

  • @TheBean said:
    hehe.. deleted the old one.

    Well since there is an event.. chances of anyone getting banned for farming gonna probably be nil.

    Plus... PS4... So unless the Devs have actually setup a ban system on there.... No one gets banned on consoles right now.

    It is annoying... but just move on.

    Don't be surprised to see farmers during an Event. Allot of people farm during these events... then back to normal afterwards.

    Get your vial filled up... Then if they are gonna kill you.. hope it is sooner then later, so you can just jump into another match and get another vial.

    Oh yeah I got that, not expecting bans. Just for people to see. I tried another approach to this to keep it on the forum. I could really do with Mr. Bing Bong outfit.