If they were to ever entertain the idea of a dead rising chapter
What would be the most fitting psychopaths for killer?
What would be the most fitting psychopaths for killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The clown with chainsaws messed me up as a kid haha, but I think the best killer to be chosen would be the cult leader if you remember what I'm talking about
Yep I remember him he could screw you over due to fast attacks
Oooohhh yeah, they were a pain to deal with, but if they had a taste of the Entity's influence, I think they'd be a completely devoted killer, maybe even have some magic
True
Though, to be honest. I think Frank West being a stand alone survivor who can do some gimmicky things is the best option, but if we absolutely needed a killer we could have the... if you can help remind me of the person who caused the zombie plague originally
Carlito from the 1st game
Yeah, him! I think they would be the best option as a killer who uses zombies as a gimmick power.
I know that our current zombies have a limit of what they can do, but maybe make him a necro of sorts that can use lockers to make a zombie or the likes.
That would be cool