The event vial limit

So when you guys got 30/30 what happened? like it resets to 0/30 or its just 2 skins for the whole event?

Comments

  • Just 2 skins, you'll be at 30/30 the whole event.

  • Nothing happens, you are done.
    It feels kinda cheap, I agree but it is what it is and the devs want to see cash

  • I only see you Boss and you Master as good people on this forum answering everyones questions, thanks guys

  • Yea I've finished my vials and as soon as I hit the 1 million BP cap I'm gonna stop playing until the event is over. Behavior really didn't think this event out. I'd be happy to play and help but my offerings are useless to me now and once I hit my BP cap, why go thru any blood webs until the event is over. I don't want anymore offerings 
  • It does need a rework, maybe make it so you can still do the vials but those who dont have it get the progress split between them, that means you can still get the 4k BP if no one needs them and you aren't taking away there serum.
  • @PatchNoir said:
    So when you guys got 30/30 what happened? like it resets to 0/30 or its just 2 skins for the whole event?

    Would be nice for unlimited vials for the bonus bloodpoints and all outfits for people that mEGA gRiND the game.