i have banned my account dead By dayLight
I previously talked about my topic and I am a fan of this game and it is impossible to do anything that disturbs or distorts this game. The whole story is that I was committed to my work and my brother was playing on my account and doing illegal things in the game. When I came to play I was surprised that my account was closed, please. Restore my account. Please, I beg you, and thank you for listening
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/140-ban-appeals
No one here can help you, but the link above might.
Thats not a good excuse as if your brother was doing “illegal” things that means he knew what he was doing…also don’t discuss bans on forums, if you wanna revoke a ban (or Atleast try to but I don’t think it’ll work), submit a ticket to support.deadbydaylight.com
also @MandyTalk
Hello. Before you come here and discuss, please read the rules. You don't make appeals on the forum, it is forbidden.
Thank you everyone for your help! Please read this @a7000d .
If you need to appeal a game ban, please create a ticket here