Please leave if the gate timer is almost up
I spectated a match I escaped, 2 people were waiting in the gate til the last possible second for the killer who was not coming, while the third person ended up dying standing on the hatch because they would simply not leave for it to open. Stop killing your teammates just to tbag a killer, if the timer is down to 15 seconds and someone is not at your gate they are probably at the hatch. 🤦
Comments
That’s on the survivor for trying to he greedy rather than go for the gates.
That's fair. Sounds pretty crappy.
That happens to me a lot too.
Changes to help Solo Survivors and their teamwork efforts (Solo / SWF Gap Bridge):
HUD changes:
----
Crucial Perks: (New HUD element similar to Shared Perks, but with a new indicator color)
These are perks that others should be aware of but are hard to convey to others of their existence (without comms):
I died to this situation today. Saved a default nancy from basement and bolted for hatch while the killer took the BT bait and chased her to the exit gate.
She decided to stay in the exit hall mending while the killer came back to hatch and killed me.
And this is why I don't go back for default nancy anymore.
This, 100%. It's always made worse too because it seems like whenever I see players that do this, they're Claudettes or Fengs that haven't even been chased all game.
Idk, I've never understood why people want to do that (Specifically when it's unwarranted.) and it's just needlessly annoying on both ends.
EGC stand for?
Great advice in case of games against instadown killers and being on deathhook for example. 👍 /S
After this topic, I realize this.
Oh, it's hilarious how not going to the exit gate gets me kills as killer. Either someone's waiting for the hatch or someone is spam-vaulting at a tile and misjudges the timer, dying an inch away from the exit line. I love it.