I got kicked out of three matches today and it all counted as Dc's??

I had three games today where the game just froze up completely and disconnected me.

In the middle of a good chase, I went to drop a pallet and the game completely froze and stayed that way for a solid minute and then disconnected me from the match, and I had to wait out a Dc penalty for nothing.

In another game, I was hooked during end game and when I went to attempt to get off, the game froze again and disconnected me from the match. I once again, had to wait out a Dc penalty for nothing. The same thing happened again an hour later in a different match.

(And no, my internet was not the problem, the game has been so laggy for the past few days and I don't know why.)

Comments

  • I've had this happen, plenty of times. No answer, no explanation. DC penalty every time. Killer and Survivor. No, my internet isn't the problem, either. :/

    (Here's an odd one: I had a game against a Blight earlier today, and shortly after he first found me, the game ended, like he had DC'd. But, he was typing in the endgame chat! and he said, "I didn't DC, I don't know what happened. My game just died!")