Map Offering Not Working
Someone burned a Jigsaw Piece yet we ended up at the RPD instead. No one burned a sacrificial ward.
Tagged:
Pending
Someone burned a Jigsaw Piece yet we ended up at the RPD instead. No one burned a sacrificial ward.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the game map is disabled
Blood lodge, The Game and Dead dawg Saloon are all disabled at the moment
Every day I get this Ritual i complete it & never get the auric cells on my mobile. Below is only one insurance as I never taje screen shots
I suggest you create a new thread if you encountered a different bug.
Wait, when did the Game get disabled? I thought it was just Dead Dawg
Wait, when did the Game get disabled? I thought it was just Dead Dawg
map disabled not a bug