Solo Q Spoiled Survivors

Stop killing yourself on first hook because I won’t get off of my 80% completed gen while Ruin is still up.

It is the one of the most entitled annoying things about playing Solo Q with other survivors.

Since you went down 10 seconds into a chase, you want everyone else to stop what they’re doing to come and get you immediately. If you can’t run the killer for 1 single gen, be prepared to stay on the hook until 1 is completed.

The only exception is if you’re hooked and you see 3 muppets urban evading and being completely unproductive. Then it’s understandable ;)

Comments

  • @xenotimebong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428375#Comment_2428375

    OP: Stop killing yourself on hook because I commit to my 80% gen instead of immediately running to save you.

    People on this forum: Wow what a bad teammate leaving someone to go struggle smh, stay out of my lobbies.

    I’m sitting here looking like the confused basketball player meme.

    It's actually pretty obvious why everyone took it that way, it was the

    "Since you went down 10 seconds into a chase, you want everyone else to stop what they’re doing to come and get you immediately. If you can’t run the killer for 1 single gen, be prepared to stay on the hook until 1 is completed."

    People tend be get put off by that accusatory kind of energy lol

  • @lordfart said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428478#Comment_2428478

    It's actually pretty obvious why everyone took it that way, it was the

    "Since you went down 10 seconds into a chase, you want everyone else to stop what they’re doing to come and get you immediately. If you can’t run the killer for 1 single gen, be prepared to stay on the hook until 1 is completed."

    People tend be get put off by that accusatory kind of energy lol

    Accusatory? I mean if the shoe fits… there’s no other way to put it. I get being caught in the open by a one hit killer or exposed by ghost face. But if I see you take an M1 hit then 10 seconds later I see you on the ground, you literally got played and shouldn’t expect an insta-save. Am I wrong for feeling that way? I mean, if the community as a whole thinks a bad runner is worth ruin eating up a gen that’s been working on since the match started then I get why they feel this way, because the people against me in this thread spoil them by being insta-savers

  • @DreKShun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2432296#Comment_2432296

    Accusatory? I mean if the shoe fits… there’s no other way to put it. I get being caught in the open by a one hit killer or exposed by ghost face. But if I see you take an M1 the. 10 seconds later I see you on the ground, you literally got played and shouldn’t expect an insta-save. Am I wrong for feeling that way? I mean, if the community as a whole thinks a bad runner is worth ruin eating up a gen that’s been working on since the match started then I get why they feel this way, because the people against me in this thread spoil them by being insta-savers

    I don't really have an opinion on this I never play soloQ, only killer or SWF, I just thought I'd point out what happened here with everyone's reactions XD

1 2 ›