Killer Vials...
How are we supposed to fill these in less than 15 days? It takes LITERALLY 20-30 minutes to find the first survivor, if it doesnt leave, it will take another 20 minutes to finish filling the lobby, u have to get 6 hooks spread around the map and pray for survivors to use the offerings so there is actually a CHANCE of that happening, if u dont mannage to get 6 hooks, u dont even get a vial per match which TREMENDOUSLY increase the time to get the 30 vials. #########!?
Comments
Just wait a few days until the survivor mains give up on killer and switch to survivor again.
The event lasts 2 weeks
Well i got my Wraith outfit.
Though i don't have 20-30 lobby times, more like 3-4 and then instants in the evening.
Its just you bud
I get lobbies in less than 3-5 minutes
Git Gud
Yeah lots of people been complaining about this...even before the event. My average wait time is around twenty minutes...sometimes more.
Yeah I've been doing that but unfortunately i have already come across trolls blocking the event hooks. I figure these people are mad that they cant participate in the event after getting their 30 vials so naturally they plan to take it out on other players. I suspect this will only get worse the closer we get to the events deadline.
one of the main reason why lobbies takes longer could be the fact that theres no incentive to play survivor after u get 30 vials, u get no extra bloodpoints since u cant harvest anything. seems like a bug, since this favors killers since they can still keep farming BP
I'm starting to think it's a bug or something. I go 10-15 minutes as well to get people in my lobby. The first like 4-5 people leave. Then it takes another 10 minutes to finally get enough people to stay. Then to top it off... I play like the same 12-15 survivors over and over again. Ever since the patch on Monday I only see the same people in my lobbies. I think a lot of them are getting sick of seeing me. I have to try and change my build up every time to throw them off. But they're all nice peeps and all. It just gets boring playing the same survivors over and over.
Even before the event starts, lobbies at Rank 1 was taking AT LEAST 1 minutes to fill, it was taking 40-60 mins after Spirit release and now it started all over again.
It's rank based. HybridPanda and Tru3ta1ent both have said their queues are bad for killer.
PS4 wait times aren't so terrible. It does take longer than normal though. Normal wait time for me is around 2 minutes. During the event, it's closer to 5 minutes. I expect it has more to do with players wanting to get all their vials than anything else. If you have 80% of your playerbase needing to play as survivor, but 50% wants to get their killer vials then obviously there is going to be an imbalance in lobby wait times.
RANK 20 DETECT!
G I T
U
D
Literally waiting 20-30 minutes at rank 1, even worse than after the spirit's release. Not even adding that sometimes the game crashes randomly while I'm waiting and that most of the times survivors don't put enough offerings to let me get a full vial because they're probably (like me) already done with their vials since playing killer requires a ton of patience
i filled both survivor and killer in 3 days.....alot of free time.
I've just reached rank 8 and I'd say that at ranks 15-10 is was a 5-minute wait at most. At ranks 10-8 it has been between 5-7ish minutes. I'm only 11 5/6 vials in for killer. I'm genuinely concerned about the future wait times.