Spies from the shadows

If a killer is running Spies, then they should also have a calm spirit effect on them where they don't disturb crows. This would serve as both as indication that the perk is active, as well as a small buff to its utility when in close proximity to where a killer believes a survivor is hiding. This would also help increase its ability as a generic tracking perk available to all killers.

Comments

  • Neat buff/change!

  • Sounds reasonable. Would it also work with deathslinger's gun? Because if he shoots he disturbs a lot of crows around him

  • I would put more buffs, like increasing the range, reducing the cooldown, etc...

  • Yes, always disliked that I got rid of the nearby ones with this perk.

    Also, we need more crows in some maps so this perk can be more viable!

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    Sounds reasonable. Would it also work with deathslinger's gun? Because if he shoots he disturbs a lot of crows around him

    I would say no, only because other perks like monitor and abuse make Deathslinger a semi stealth killer to begin with. But I could still see it getting good use on him even if he gets rid of crows when he fires.

    @Masterninja said:

    I would put more buffs, like increasing the range, reducing the cooldown, etc...

    Well the cooldown is less than discordance, and Spies was nerfed from 48 to 36 meters. I think, in conjunction with other tracking perks, it would prove to be very strong as a key piece.

  • 1). Really like the idea.

    2). This discussion brings back fond meteorites of when Spies had NO cooldown AT ALL. It was delightful! That string of pops showing you everything a survivor did!