Needed changes for SBMM full time
My experience with SBMM is positive so far. Games as survivors are challenging, which is what I want, but that is because I play only SWF, I don't know how bad is soloQ.
Games as killer with mains are hard and with my worse killers easier, so when I have to do daily or challenge on them it is not that hard to do.
I think differences between killers are too big. Even when you don't know that killer's power too well, you still have your overall knowledge how to play as killer, so some portion of your main ratings should be added to other killers, so difference is not that high.
If SBMM is full time, then ranks will stay, but will be reseted to rank 20 each month. Only reward they showed was BP, where for rank 1 is 250k. I think it is lazy and pathetic.
To get from rank 1 from rank 20 will take lot of time and it will be all wasted in next reset. 250k BP is just not worth it and I couldn't care less about it.
I wouldn't mind if rank season would change from each month to same timing as Tomes, so they have more time for better rewards.
Maybe some charms/skins based on your rank. Just something to show off to other players. I would also love it see my rankings, so I can compare my killers and work on improvements.
With current system, there is very little motivation for improvement. You are rewarded only with harder games. If BHVR will not do something to motivate players, there will be lot of survivors and killers losing on purpose, so they have easier games. There are players who do it even with current rank system and it will happen even more with SBMM.
Comments